Saturday, January 15, 2011

☆ Instant Confidence


This is the assignment from prototype class. We could do anything we were interested in.
I chose makeup to be my inspiration due to my daily routine that always involved it. 
I was obsessed with cosmetics because I had bad skin and it helped me with my self-confidence.





  Women don't really buy cosmetics but they actually buy the confidence. Makeup can give confidence that comes with beauty. Moreover, women with makeup on nowadays all look similar because they follow the same styles. Mask can change the appearance of people who wear it in a short time. Therefore, I decide to make the masks that represent confidence when makeup is put on. I choose to make it as the mass products because women look similar to others like they are wearing the 
"same mask"

There are 4 available styles, Korean style, Japanese style, Western style, and Chinese style.
You can choose any styles of confidence you desire.





No comments:

Post a Comment