Friday, January 14, 2011

☆Over protected

It is my another assignment in the second year, "word and image". I finally chose the theme of protection. I noticed how people give identification to their belongings which are valuable mass products. They put their stuffs in the preferable protection such as the bumpers without knowing the damage they could cause. Some products are designed to perfectly be used without any protection. I came to the keyword " Intend to protect but actually cause damages". Then I thought of the relationship between parents and their children because children usually think that their parents are over protective. Eventually, some will grow up to be spoiled brats or even worse pushing their parents away. The protection could work the other way around. 


I did the painting on the canvas with oil color first, then took photo and rearranged with Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment